Development Operations ManagerDevelopment, Build, Test, release and deployment
Leadership role - growing team
Application development, continuous integration and deployment working with AWS and associated technologies
So what's this all about then?
What's different about them as compared to every other company? Their product is a leading A.I and machine learning platform to start, they also aim for you to be able to set up, process and deploy large data driven applications from anywhere in the world.
How do they do this?
This is an environment that hires focused, sharp and highly collaborative engineers who are challenging one another and building a process that works for many large companies, they buy into the highest of standards, it will be your job to keep the standards high. Streaks ahead of their competition using emerging and edgy tools and processes to achieve this. Being a Manager here involves still being hands-on, doing the fundamentals of all operations: designing, analysing, discussing, coding, releasing and reviewing but at your optimum whilst leading a growing team.
With big complex data driven application to get your teeth stuck into. Here there is existing automation currently created in using the AWS following continuous integration and deployment. The goal is to be able to automate all development operation for all new developments, products and deployments.
At a glance the best fit for this role is:
- 2-3 years leadership/management experience.
- You have 10+ years engineering experience working in the application space.
- Have experience with heavy compute applications
- You prefer working with a growing team.
- You're someone looking to own their career and technical skill set.
- With good analysis skills, you can gather the requirements and document the specifications to help the development and deployment automation process
- You have reasonable knowledge of most types of current SaaS Engineering process to be used to deliver a mission critical application suite
Job reference: JO-1705-46763