Development Operations ManagerDevelopment, Build, Test, release and deployment
Leadership role - growing team
Application development, continuous integration and deployment working with AWS and associated technologies
So what's this all about then?
What's different about them as compared to every other company? Their product is a leading A.I and machine learning platform to start, they also aim for you to be able to set up, process and deploy large data driven applications from anywhere in the world.
How do they do this?
This is an environment that hires focused, sharp and highly collaborative engineers who are challenging one another and building a process that works for many large companies, they buy into the highest of standards, it will be your job to keep the standards high. Streaks ahead of their competition using emerging and edgy tools and processes to achieve this. Being a DevOps Engineer here involves still being hands on, doing the fundamentals of all operations: designing, analysing, discussing, coding, releasing and reviewing but at your optimum whilst working in a highly functioning and growing team.
With big complex data driven application to get your teeth stuck into. Here there is existing automation currently created in using the AWS and associated cloud technologies following continuous integration and deployment. The goal is to be able to automate all development operation for all new developments, products and deployments.
At a glance the best fit for this role is:
- 2-3 year's leadership experience.
- You having 8+ years engineering experience working in the application space.
- Have experience with heavy compute applications
- You prefer working with a growing team and company
- Extensive experience working on AWS and Linux
- Extensive CI/CD experience
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Deployment and build tools; ideally Docker, Ansible and/or Puppet
- Atlassian Suite; BitBucket, Bamboo etc
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Ruby or PHP
- Excellent communication skills are always essential!
- With good analysis skills, you can gather the requirements and document the specifications to help
- the development and deployment automation process
- You have reasonable knowledge of most types of current SaaS Engineering process to be used to deliver a mission critical application suite
If this sound like you then please submit your application and contact [email protected] with your application
Job reference: JO-1705-46763