Data Engineer- Be part of a renowned Kiwi business
- Grow your data engineering skills and work on exciting new projects
- Help build enterprise data platforms using cutting edge technology Company
An organisation which helps everyday New Zealanders with their day to day banking needs while recognising they have a social responsibility to do the right thing by their customers, communities and the environment that makes New Zealand great.
The organisation is after a data engineer to help build an enterprise data platform and assets which support the delivery of a range of analytics across the business. They are wanting to build more powerful platforms to help unlock the power of their data as part of an organisational transformation
- Helping to build an enterprise data platform
- Collaboration with other team members in an agile environment
- A customer centric approach to work, whilst also being pragmatic about the commercial business needs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases and ETL tools. Query authoring is essential
- Deep understanding of data architectures and some experience building scalable systems
- Some exposure to Big Data technologies and other data solutions platforms such as Cloudera, Azure or AWS would be an advantage
The organisation is all about making Kiwis better off. That means for their customers, communities, and their own people. They're continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. They're committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Be part of an organisation committed to helping other kiwis.
You MUST have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference: JO-1910-50876