Data Engineer- Work in a fast-paced data analytic environment
- Be part of a team of professioanl and help them managing a portfolio of clients
- 2 month contract initially | ASAP start
This insights agency has analyzed the market and exceeded the trends that were expected of them, which have to lead to rapid growth. Rapid growth such as this has been due having a team that can think outside of the box, working in a fantastic environment.
All of this has led to them being a finalist in the 2015 IBM Kenexa Best Places to work. They pride themselves on innovation, collaboration, and excellence, which are the hallmarks of their success.
Due to their exceptional growth and exposure to a variety of clients, they are seeking a Data Engineer to join their Data & Analytics team; you will bring your exceptional knowledge of SQL database and ETL processes, combined to solid understanding and experience of dashboards and data integration, data management and BI.
What you need to have to be successful:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in data management, Business Intelligence, market research data processing et.
- Very solid knowledge and hands-on experience of ETL (design and implementation) and SQL Server
- Experience with SSRS/SSIS and other BI tools
- Deep understanding of data modelling and Data Warehouse
- Knowledge or exposure to SAS will be advantageous
- Ability to produce technical documentation and reports
- Outstanding English skills and ability to establish positive relationships across the whole business
If you fit the skill set and are looking to get an exciting contract opportunity, please click on APPLY now. Be aware that to be considered for this role you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand permanently and be available to interview on a short notice.
Job reference: JO-1711-47189