Data Analyst/BA- Be part of a long term project
- Mid January start
- CBD and North Shore Location
The company Utilises a customer-centric approach to financial services by embracing modern technology, they have created a brand that resonates with kiwis. They understood early on that there was an opportunity to address the inherent disconnect between a financial institution and its customers. They see a financial organisation as so much more than how it simply works.
Be part of a long-term project to roll out new tools and identify and better manager critical data across the business. Our client is looking for a Data Analyst/technical Business Analyst to join the tea, to carry out workshops and work one on one with SMEs and specialist to identify critical data elements and control gaps and carry out root cause analysis of data quality issues
- Proven experience as Data Analyst or technical Business Analyst with experience in data related projects
- Ability to in analyse data and process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills SQL Report writing experience
- Exposure to trouble shooting Data quality issues
- Ideally experience in data management projects
- Experience working with Wherescape Red, Collibra or Informatica of advantage
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with a great work-life balance, send through your CV as soon as you can. REF: SNJO1911-50997
Job reference: JO-1911-50997