Data AnalystWellington CBD Location
Permanent Data Analyst Opportunity Data Analyst | Wellington CBD Location | Permanent Opportunity
Why read on:
- Work for an international healthcare consultancy who truly care about improving their client's performance.
- Opportunity to turn data into action.
- Co-develop innovative solutions and test new ways of thinking.
Our client has recently moved from Microsoft to SQL to extract data reports from their rich database. The reports are then interpreted into meaningful insights for the business and used to generate ideas for improvements. They are presently on the hunt for a data/information guru who is an expert in Microsoft Excel but equally confident with SQL Server.
Working in a National team directly with clients, you will be an expert in your field and will actively explore the challenges and possibilities for each project. You will be integral in introducing original solutions, challenging new ideas and nurturing leaders to help to invigorate the internal teams charged with implementation.
What we will be looking for:
- 5+ years' experience in MS Excel at an expert level.
- 5+ years' experience in SQL. A passion to learn more is essential.
- Experience in a similar role where you have been required to produce insights from a report and confidently be able to translate the findings into simple business speak.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- An appetite for solving complex problems as part of a team. You must be able to work collaboratively.
- A passion for helping health organisations to make a positive difference for their patients and communities.
- Wellington CBD location
- Social and nurturing team environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Ref: OC JO-1802-47372
Job reference: JO-1802-47372