Cyber Security LeadHeavy-hitting national icon
Complex infrastructure environment - opportunity en mass!
Excellent salary package
Our client is the leader in New Zealand within their sector and you will probably be using their services every day! They are a well-established, leading-edge enterprise organisation. They have a reputation for looking after their people by ensuring they are technically challenged, well compensated for their efforts and provided with a clear career path. Right now, with a recent re-brand and pioneering endeavours into various exciting technology operations, this business has a massive national impact and is the talk of the town. They also have a real need for the latest and greatest cyber security minds.
With an Immature security environment and a directive from board level to go business wide, there is heaps of technical opportunity here. You will work alongside the Security Manager to deliver the company's strategic objectives through the Cyber Security transformation programme. This role will serve as the interface between ICT, Operations and Cyber Security. As such, there is an opportunity for a strong up-and-comer who can bring hands-on (and strategic) solutions and strong stakeholder relationship building experience within an organisation. You will; contribute to security strategy; be the first point of contact for consulting and supporting ICT projects; pen test; risk assess, and; investigate, report and recommend control improvements for any breaches across the environment. Oh and did we include the AWS cloud infrastructure implementation
You will have
- Minimum 5 years of senior Cyber Security, Networking and Firewalling experience
- **Security Architecture, Cloud Security and AWS experience**
- Penetration testing experience, with the numerous frameworks and tools (OWASP, SPLUNK and similar)
- Exposure to SCADA software strongly preferred
- Proven ability to design technical security and mobile security solutions
- Experience engaging and advising senior stakeholders and non-technical stakeholders within an organisation
- A great attitude - you'll come with passion and a technology-curious nature and curious able to think on your feet in a complex service environment with a good sense of humour to boot
- Security certifications (CISSP, CISM...)
So if you would like to join an organisation that has an open, honest culture and where there are great opportunities for your career development, send us your CV immediately.
Job reference: JO-1708-46931