Change Manager - 6 months contractContract till the end of April 2020
City fringe location
Excellent Program of work Change Manager | 6 months contract | now - April 2020 | City fringe
People Person not Process Driven
Leading not- for- profit and healthcare provider; this organisation pride itself in providing world-class solutions to Kiwis. Having always embraced technological changes, this organisation has been ahead of the curve in using tech to help foster the growth and success of the overall business.
- The Change Manager role will primarily operate within the transformation programme. At times may lead the broader organisation working closely with the project sponsor.
- The aim is to identify the change management needs for a smooth, effective transition and to put in place programmes to support the implementation of the new structure while maintaining BAU, Including coaching and training managers and staff to cope with change, manage change and develop new programmes and processes.
- You will be responsible to manage the implementation programmes, communication process and Identify personal developmental opportunities to actively develop the competencies required.
- Implement change management strategies that are consistent with developing a culture of system-wide quality improvement, including monitoring of performance and results-based management and Accountability.
- Strong change expertise and experience working on projects from concept stage through to high level and detailed design phases.
- Developed business cases, run design workshops with expertise in project management principles, methods and techniques from initiation through to implementation.
- Expertise in project planning, setting milestones, managing risks and resource planning.
- Understand root causes, benefits realisation and Strong Stakeholder Management. Worked in large complex organisations previously
You should have the rights to work in New Zealand for a minimum of 3 years, Residency or Citizenship.
If this role sounds like your next move, apply with your updated CV and a cover letter describing your last 5 projects in detail which should include your key contribution, wins, challenges and failures.
Keen for a confidential chat, feel free to give me a bell. Mike Nimje 09 550 8554
Job reference: JO-1910-50816