Business Analyst | User Story Author- Greenfield and transformation projects
- Strong Value System and support
- Highly Agile and dynamic environment The Company
Our client is a leader in logistic management and freight providing a range of services such as booking and managing ocean freight, land transportation; ensuring customers' shipments depart and arrive on time with the most effective and compatible cost and solution; and sharing schedule and shipment status information.
They work with leading businesses around the world supporting and offering consultancy.
This is an opportunity for an intermediate Business Analyst who is passioned about gathering requirements and write user stories and which believes these are their strengths.
You'll translate business requirements into user stories, deliver in an Agile manner and be able to assure business continuity by showing adaptability and flexibility of working with a range of stakeholders in a very dynamic environment.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders and work closely with the business to identify the needs
- Define, prioritize and agree on requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Document business requirements and help in preparing RFP document for tender process
- Work with vendors to design solutions that meet business requirements
- Identify issues/risks and communicate these effectively to the project stakeholders
- Develop close relationships with stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings, daily stand up and discussions to track project progress, answer queries and questions re the product and sprint backlog
- Have a proven Agile background
You need to be in New Zealand available for face to face interviews and you need to have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Job reference: JO-1701-46362