Business Analyst | Process Change | Intermediate- Engage in a cross-unit project that comes at an exciting transforming time for this large organization
- 3 month contract extendable | immediate start
- Attractive intermediate contract rate
This organisation pride themselves on continuous improvement and not just doing things "the way they have always been done'. As part of that, they are undertaking a large Transformation Programme and redesigning their corporate strategy, and need to get the right people on board.
Based on Auckland's North Shore with modern, employee-centred offices and a solid inclusive culture, this organization is the leader in its sector with a strong footprint across New Zealand.
You will be leading the business process mapping work around some regulation changes in the financial services industry. You will be engaging with a variety of challenging stakeholders and driving the business process mapping for an initial three-month project phase. You'll also be engaged in planning and communicating the change across the business.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Business Analyst focused on business process improvement (some IT advantageous)
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering, and ability to use BPM tools from day 1.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience in the financial services industry desirable
- Practical knowledge and experience of multiple BA tools and methodologies
- Excellent stakeholders' engagement skills and ability to establish positive relationships at every level of the business
- Outstanding English language skills.
Be aware that to be considered for this role you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand and be available to interview on a short notice.
Job reference: JO-1802-47392