- Instantly recognizable brand
- Central location | 6-month contract initially
- Large-scale business transformation
Being the largest company in their sector in New Zealand, our client has a pipeline full of innovative projects and exposure to a variety of technologies. They have recently accomplished a full Agile transformation and set up 7 fully operational squads. Structured, supportive and with training opportunities, this company is known for exceptional service delivery and an innovative approach to the smart utilisation of cutting-edge technology.
Why you'd like it:
This is a great opportunity for an agile skilled Business Analyst to join this complex and hugely diverse organisation, working in a thoroughly interesting technical environment, surrounded by a team of passionate people. You will be part of a wider team that has one of the best cultures in the market.
You will be working as part of a systems modernisation programme translating technical requirements into user stories.
What you need to be successful:
- 3 + years' experience as agile Business Analysis.
- Experience in writing user stories
- Proven track record in working with Azure, Windows 10 and Office 365
- Excellent verbal and written presentation, facilitation and communication skills
If you feel like this is your cup of tea, please do not hesitate to click on APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Job reference: JO-1904-50117