Business Analyst / Change Manager - Contract*A wide-ranging role
*Diverse stakeholder engagement
*Long-term contract Company profile:
This Trans-Tasman enterprise is synonymous with large utilities projects in New Zealand. The business provides pragmatic and innovative solutions that deliver real business advantage across a diverse range of enterprise-wide solutions for public sector customers in New Zealand and abroad.
We are looking for a multi-faceted professional who has strengths in business analysis and business process change management.
Due to the successful acquisition of more large-scale clients, the business is looking to scale its solution deployment workforce. In particular, they have recognised the immediate requirement for another strong BA/Change Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to utilise the full extent of their skill set and will be involved in everything from high-level stakeholder engagement right through to process re-engineering and facilitating the training of end-users.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Senior Business Analyst or Change Analyst capacity focused around business process or business change management
- An operational focus but with a sound understanding of technical requirements and ideally a proven track record in this field
- Confidence with data extraction and analysis
- Experience presenting, training and building out training documentation.
- Experience with the preparation of test scripts and completing testing
- Business process mapping and re-engineering skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels in a broad range of settings
- A willingness to challenge the status quo and drive towards process standardisation whilst having a clear appreciation of the impact of change
- LEAN / Six Sigma certifications or demonstrable experience in the field of continuous business improvement
- Facilities management experience
- Knowledge of the MS Dynamics product suite
- Starting ASAP
- Hourly rate contract
- 10 months initially
If you believe this is the right opportunity, please click on APPLY NOW to be considered. Please be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand and be available to interview and start on a short notice.
Job reference: JO-1710-47076