Business Analyst- 6 months FTC to PermOpportunity to work in a close-knit team environment
6 months Fixed Term Contact to Permanent
South Auckland Location Opportunity to design and deliver digital technologies, helping to create a future-ready Aotearoa New Zealand.
● Assisting in all aspects of the product development lifecycle, to include product scoping, requirement gathering, full process flow, development of test cases, testing, production of support documents and deployment.
● To constantly challenge the status quo and positively promote the change process to all stakeholders.
● In addition, the team is involved in identifying areas for improvement within the business and implementing new processes and automation to improve efficiencies or reduce costs.
● Scoping, requirements gathering, gap analysis, data and process mapping, running workshops, interviews, surveys) and proven recent experience with large scale projects.
● Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions.
● Excellent communication, able to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, developers and testers, peers and the management team.
● Conduct analysis of business issues and challenges to identify, elicit and validate the key business and stakeholder requirements by using appropriate BA UML techniques.
● Participate In business process and technology initiatives to improve business performance.
● Propose, design, document and communicate solution requirements in the format of specifications and/or user stories.
● Develop, define, and build technology bias business cases that will enable business and technology change.
● Develop and review audit and control processes to facilitate optimal service performance and operational Integrity.
● Negotiate priorities and resolve requirement conflicts among various stakeholders.
● A minimum of 4-6 years' experience as a Business Analyst. Proven experience working on product based projects.
● Outstanding communication and rapport building skills - ability to really understand the customer needs.
● Ability to run workshops and gather requirements, engage wide audiences and determine priorities. High-quality documentation and UAT skills.
● Previous experience working within an Agile & Waterfall practice is a must.
● Involvement with UML activity diagrams & use case diagrams is a must.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Residency or Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send us through your CV as soon as you can.
Job reference: JO-1905-50240