BO/BW AnalystImmediate need
Business Objects (WEBI)
Why you would like it:
- Initial 3-month engagement or longer for the right person
- Leading product development environment
- Intermediate-Senior BO/BW, BusinessObjects (WEBI), Universe and SQL experience
My client is a New Zealand owned and operated growing consulting practice. This role based out of a client site in Auckland, assisting them while they are transiting towards new ways of working. This is an initial 3-month engagement, with the possibility to extend beyond this client into other similar businesses. We require a BO/BW Developer to assist the BI technical expert with the investigations into processes, applications and tools that will be needed to implement a new Business Intelligence Solution.
This consulting practice, recently set up by two heavy hitters in the NZ Data community, has already had some major wins under their belt. With a proven history of success (and learning through failure), it would be difficult to identify another consultancy with the genuine forward thinking and realistic approach to supporting NZ business on their data journey.
- Inbound ticket management and Change Requests
- Universe changes
- BusinessObjects WebI report changes
- New report builds / deployment with business users
What we're looking for in your background:
- BusinessObjects (WEBI), Universe and SQL experience
- Right to work in NZ
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Customer communication / facilitation
- BusinessObjects security
- Report collateral / documentation
- Universe metadata
Only candidates here in NZ and with existing NZ working rights will be considered for this role. If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply without delay. Call Mike Nimje for a confidential chat 09 550 8554.
Job reference: JO-1907-50499