BI Developer- Work for a large healthcare environment in Auckland
- Be part of a full Agile squad and contribute to developing impactful products
- 3 month contract to start | possibility to make it permanent
Our client is a focal point of contact for the healthcare sector of Auckland. A variety of stakeholders participates to make this place efficient and constantly focused on continuous improvement. They are now looking at developing some large Business Intelligence solutions to improve their internal processes and increase the effectiveness of the relationship with their clients.
You will join a well-established team of developers to primarily design, develop and implement Business Intelligent solutions across the business. Using ETL processes in depth you will combine data from multiple sources into an efficient data warehouse, and design enterprise-level solutions for large databases. Pivotal in this role will be your knowledge of SAP BO and Crystal Report, paired with the ability to build business objects universes.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in BI development roles
- Hands-on experience and solid understanding of SAP BO
- Solid expertise of Crystal Report and Microsoft reporting tools such as SSRS and SSIS
- Ability and proven experience applying ETL to large databases and perform data modeling
- Hands-on experience implementing data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or others
- Outstanding English written and oral skills and capability to engage with technical and business stakeholders
If you think this is the right role for you, please do not hesitate and click on APPLY NOW. Be aware you must be available to interview and start on a short notice.
Job reference: JO-1710-47126