B2B Business Development Manager- Be part of a supportive and collaborative sales team working to positively advocate the smart solution and increase country wide customer base
- Work on a high basic salary basis with limited stringent sales targets
- Manage your own schedule and define how you like to work Potentia is currently working with a reputable Cloud-based fleet management software provider in search of a Business Development Manager. This company empowers businesses with comprehensive real-time data and insights into the performance of their commercial fleet when they are on the road. Their complete product suite facilitates streamlined operational efficiency and reveals invaluable business intelligence that helps get the best out of workforces and vehicles.
- Reporting directly to the CEO based in Auckland, this job is focused on New Business Development.
- You will drive your sales and revenue targets for the business across the country by establishing, developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Be part of a supportive and close knit sales team
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Manage your own schedule and work autonomously as you like, all the while delivering on targets and positively advocating the solution.
- 4+ years B2B Sales experience
- Expereince in solution-based sales
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with a variety of prospects
- Self starter with a strong sense of motivation
- Ability to plan and structure your own schedule effectively
This is an extremely supportive family run business that places large emphasis on work/life balance. The company has a large number of social events and has a very collaborative and relaxed culture. If you like the idea of managing your own schedule and working on a high basic salary model, apply now.
If you would like to find out more information call Ciaran on 021 0851 1999.
Reference No: CMCDJO-1906-50365
Job reference: JO-1906-50365