Applications Specialist | SharePoint & CRMIconic, heavy-hitting, Enterprise brand
SharePoint, Dynamics AX, CRM.
Attractive salary package with Central Auckland parking Applications Specialist | SharePoint & CRM
Why you'd like it:
- SharePoint, Dynamics AX, CRM....
- Attractive salary package with Central Auckland parking
- New role - Great autonomy, with self-driven accountabilities
With 25+ years of operation, the business has gone through steady market growth and more recently has embarked on its biggest system transformation to date, to meet the needs of rapidly changing global market shifts. To make this tricky and critical environment as finely tuned and optimised as the global competition, a new application and integration practice has been formed. This practice is the consolidation of an array of systems and infrastructure applications, unleashing the power of the complex data sets that exist across this organisation.
- Essentially the role will see you managing (core and) corporate applications across the business.
- Primarily you will help to support, configure and enhance SharePoint platform.
- Second to that would also see you working with Dynamics AX/CRM, and the payroll systems, and various other existing and upcoming applications.
Who are you
- 2+ years experience configuring, supporting and operating SharePoint, within a medium to large organisation.
- Experience and understanding of MS Dynamics AX/CRM is highly advantageous but not required.
- Exposure and experience working in the SDLC domain and following related methodologies.
- Lengthy experience working with and managing IT support vendors
The organisation offers clear development, a huge variety of projects, an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to define the applications landscape for an industry in the throes of IT evolution.
If you think this could be the next great career move for you then apply without delay.
You are in New Zealand, available for face to face interview and hold legal rights to work in New Zealand.
Job reference: JO-1901-49700