Applications Specialist-Attractive salary and bonus
-Career developing role
-Sociable, supportive team in modern office
-Modern Tech: Dynamics 365, .Net, Sitefinity CMS, SQL… Applications Specialist - Web and Dynamics 365
Why you'd like it
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Career developing role
- Sociable, supportive team in modern office
- Modern Tech: Dynamics 365, .Net, Sitefinity CMS, SQL...
Our client is New Zealand's largest buying group network and has a proud history of over 100 years of success and innovation. A B2B business, they use the buying power from a broad membership base to negotiate preferential pricing with leading New Zealand suppliers. This is a change driven company and provides a dynamic environment with a young energized team.
This is an awesome opportunity for an intermediate Applications Specialist to build experience working on progressive projects and business support as part of a team of highly skilled senior professionals, who you can learn and grow from. You'll be joining a hugely successful business, working on modern and popular web systems, and contributing to this fun and friendly team in their modern city-fringe office space.
As part of your development you will not only build upon your tech skills in Dynamics 365 CRM, but also project coordination skills, and business-wide stakeholder and vendor relationships. Those very same technical and communication skills will be put towards making a real difference in the everyday experience of colleagues and a vast network of client businesses and end users. Now, who wouldn't want those credentials on their CV?
In a nutshell, as the Application Specialist you will offer support, direction, and project coordination across key IT projects and systems. Some of the expected tasks are:
- Assist in major Dynamics CRM enhancement, mobile app and web portal project, and run the post Go-Live issues register liaising between vendor and business unit users
- Drive development of a digital web service on a key web interface to support the exchange of signed e-contracts
- Aid a website migration project from a Microsoft Platform to SiteFinity CMS
- Coordinate and govern system changes through change control for BAU requests on Production/Test environments
- Coordinate and communicate training on new system enhancements
- Support ongoing project work and system enhancements
What we need to see in your background
- 3+ years in similar application specialist roles within medium/large organisations
- Uni Degree in a business-related discipline
- Issue Management with modern tools - JIRA experience an advantage
- Experience with Dynamics CRM, web systems, and SQL is essential
- Exposure to .Net and CMS development would be highly advantageous
- An understanding of cloud-based services like Azure & AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communications, strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build, develop and manage relationships with both internal and external/vendor stakeholders
- Ability to hold influence within the team, proven collaboration skills, leading by example when needed
- Self-starter with the energy, motivation and resilience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, a fun developmental culture, engaged leadership, and a hefty annual bonus of 10-20%, send through your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to be here in New Zealand right now, for face-to-face interviews, and hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Job reference: JO-1811-48776