Agile Business AnalystWork on a fresh bunch of pre-approved projects, drive agile and define the roadmap for success.
Assistance from external vendors to build a brand new product
City fringe locations and friendly team Company:
Leading not- for- profit and healthcare provider; this organisation pride itself in providing world-class solutions to Kiwis. Having always embraced technological changes, this organisation has been ahead of the curve in using tech to help foster the growth and success of the overall business.
- The Agile BA works as part of the delivery team to facilitate clear and open communication between business stakeholders, developers and product owners.
- You will help to manage the product backlog, creating user stories and assisting the delivery team with analysing business value and prioritisation.
- As the organisation adopts a more Agile approach, the Agile Business Analyst will be an active proponent of Agile practices, while adapting to the stage of the journey the organisation is at.
- Be responsible for providing multi-disciplinary teams with user stories and coaching to define the business-driven acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Assist in gathering requirements, understanding of appropriate technical solutions and continuous improvement.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
- Consult with and advise product managers when defining product release content and timeline, applying product development principles, innovative thinking and a focus around the customer or user experience.
- In-depth knowledge across modern development platforms, software development life cycle models and a proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects.
- 5+years of experience as a Business Analyst with a minimum of 2+years in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Product Owner is highly desired.
- Analytical and creative thinker that can understand the needs of the organisation and describe the desired outcomes in terms of business value and specific requirements.
- Ability to write effective, clear, concise user stories and define epics when needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking for a fresh project, send me through your CV as soon as you can or reach out to me for a confidential chat.
Mike 09 550 8554 | MNJO-1904-50120
Job reference: JO-1904-50120